Monday, February 25, 2013

~ Guest: The Fabulous Lori King! ~

Today I have a special guest post - my good friend and fellow Siren author Lori King is here to talk about her amazing paranormal series: The Gray Pack! So, sit back and relax while Lori introduces you to some smokin' hot werewolves! Happy Reading!


Hi Readers! Laurie asked me to stop by and share my books with you, and I decided that the best way to share was to introduce you to the main characters of The Gray Pack.



Fire of the Wolf

Let me start with the Alpha’s of the Pack. Devin and Damon Gray are identical twins, who met their mate Caroline Trainor last summer, when they responded to an apartment fire. The sexy werewolf twins do double duty as pack Alpha’s, and firefighters for the Kansas City Fire Department. Here, let me help you get a mental image in your head. The twins are thirty five years old, and they are taller than average. Standing at about six foot three they tower over their mate who is only five foot four. With rock hard muscular physiques all gift wrapped in sexy golden Native American skin they are like a sinful dessert that you just can’t resist biting into. Green eyes that glow in their natural wolf form make them seem dangerously tempting, but it’s their protective Alpha nature that completes the package.

They refuse to leave Caroline’s side even after she is released from the hospital to recover from the fire, and convince her to rent a room from them until she can get back on her feet. Caroline Trainor is curvy brunette, with dark brown eyes and a wealth of pent up unexplored desire. She may be petite and fairly introverted, but once you get to know her she is a feisty independent woman. At thirty years old, she has put herself through nursing school and secured her dream career, but her focus on her future, has left her cold at night. The werewolf twins turn up the heat, and win her heart. But when Caroline gets cold feet about a permanent relationship, she finds herself in the abusive arms of a rival pack Alpha, and Devin and Damon will do anything to get her back. Read a Mature excerpt here: http://wp.me/p2vGi2-2M  http://www.bookstrand.com/fire-of-the-wolf  also available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

My Favorite snippet from this book:

“I’m in a home with two strange men I met yesterday after I almost died in a burning house, and they think they are werewolves, and I’m their mate. Now they want me to agree to let them fuck me, because they think they need to mark me in some way? I think I’m losing my mind! You two really need to work on your pick-up lines.” She started to giggle nervously.


Reflections of the Wolf

The second book actually overlaps the first book, but it follows Liam Gray, pack Beta wolf, and cousin to the Alpha’s. Liam discovers his mate Tina Jameson when he assists in the rescue of Caroline. The problem is that Liam doesn’t want a mate, and neither does Tina. Liam has been a ladies man for several years, and he looks wickedly sexy. Ice blue eyes, broad shoulders, narrow hips, and sun kissed Native American skin tone will make your knees weak, but it’s the tattoo trailing down his bicep, the gold hoop in his eyebrow, and the diamond stud in his ear lobe that will leave you breathless and begging. There is no way Tina can resist this luscious man.

Tina is the antithesis of introverted Caroline. She is the spice without the sugar, and she uses her wicked wit and sarcasm as a weapon to keep men away from her. She is tall with the long thin build of a ballet dancer, but with a bubble butt, black pixie cut hair, milky white skin, and deep brown eyes she sure doesn’t present herself as a dancer. She spends her days as a nurse, and her nights in the ballet studio dancing her aching heart out.

Both Liam and Tina have faced traumatic personal tragedies, and aren’t willing to even open the door to a relationship, but a one night stand…well that’s a whole different story. Read a mature excerpt here: http://wp.me/p2vGi2-aP    http://www.bookstrand.com/reflections-of-the-wolf also available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

My favorite snippet from this book:
            “You want me?” she said in a hesitant voice.

He grinned and winked. “Are you just now catching on? Damn, I should have rubbed harder against you, because I’ve been hard as a rock ever since I caught of glimpse of your sexy long legs under that too-short skirt.” He laughed, but paused when she didn’t.


Legacy of the Wolf

I can’t leave out the newest story! This third book is Liam’s adopted brother’s story. Rafe and Ryley Whetstone, are built like Vikings, and have golden locks, and blue eyes that would make Thor jealous. With a serious, romantic nature Rafe has been his brother’s guide through life, as Ryley flits from woman to woman with a serious case of Peter Pan syndrome. The brothers were abandoned by their parents at a young age, and taken in my The Gray Pack, but they crave their own kin, and desperately want to have children of their own and build a legacy. Until they find their mate Shandi Martin teaching at a local kindergarten. It should have been wonderful, but Shandi is hiding secrets of her own. A rogue stranger threatens their plans, and rocks their sense of peace in their lives. Will they be able to lean on Shandi, or will she leave to avoid risking her own heartache? Read a mature excerpt here: http://wp.me/p2vGi2-gn http://bookstrand.com/legacy-of-the-wolf also available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.


My favorite Snippet from this book:

Unable to bite back her response, she smarted off, “Shoe size has nothing to do with penis size. If it did there wouldn’t be a single man with a shoe size over a 12 left in the world.”

It wasn’t until both of her friends started to snicker, that she realized she had spoken fairly loudly. There were several other patrons of the bar currently chuckling at her bold statement. One particularly deep rumble of mirth came from her right; the direction of the two sexy Viking Firemen.


So what’s next? Well I’m so glad you ask! I have four more books plotted for The Gray Pack, and I look forward to sharing them with you! These men are sweetly tender to their women, but ferociously protective if they feel threatened. And coming in April: Sidney’s Triple Shot, the first in a series of contemporary ménage stories following former Marines making their home in a small Texas town.

I have multiple sneak peaks and teasers from all three stories on my blog www.lorikingbooks.wordpress.com and I would love to hear from you on my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Lori.King.Author.

 

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! love you, Lori King! Can't wait to hear more Gray Pack stories!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey! There are more coming! I promise. :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh Lori you sure know how to get a girl worked up.....talking about your yummy Gray Pack....I have more than enjoyed this whole series and can't wait for more.....it is an addicting series a roller coaster of emotions with amazing HOT sensual sex with the amazing men you have put in my mind and my dreams......here is to many more books for the Wonderful Hot Gray Pack and there fantastic Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lisa! I have to agree that the Gray Pack wolves are definitely a roller coaster! :)

      Delete