Tuesday, May 15, 2018

~ Now Available - 3013: ALLEGIANCE + Q&A! ~



3013: ALLEGIANCE IS NOW AVAILABLE…FINALLY!

The 15th book in this best-selling sci-fi/futuristic series!


NOW AVAILABLE AT:



Hi, Everyone! I’d like to begin by saying thank you for being so patient and for all the support and well wishes while I’ve been sick. I wish I could say that I was having fun on vacation, but having my thyroid try to kill me is definitely not enjoyable. What started as a simple sinus infection turned into a bunch of doctors’ visits, until, surprise…I have Graves’ disease. It’s a really slow process, but I’m getting better with a combination of medication, vitamins, and supplements. I can’t give anyone advice on the subject, but I can say doing my own research in conjunction with the doctors’ visits helped a lot. 

If you want to know more about what I’ve been up to and what is coming next, be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this post to see responses to some of the questions I’ve been receiving lately.

Now, let’s talk about 3013: ALLEGIANCE!

Sorry it has taken so long, but 3013: ALLEGIANCE is FINALLY available! This is the longest of the 3013 novels so far — coming in at a little over 93k words. For those of you who dislike long books, I apologize. For those of you who love longer books, you’re welcome and I hope you enjoy!

Amari and Roman are the heart of the story, but you will also get to spend some time with familiar friends and meet new ones. They will have to deal with the aftermath of old problems, new threats, uncertain allegiances, and love destined to last a lifetime. 

Moving forward, Kali and I have some awesome plots and storylines that are going to weave together, so be sure to keep watch for more books in the series. Also, be sure to check out the new prologue, because:

As a new year dawns, the battle for the future has only begun…


Dragon Warrior Amari Nazira has lived amongst the stars for centuries, traveling the universe and keeping watch over the known galaxies. She has lived her life for the greater good, but her true desire has always been far beyond her reach. Now, taking her destiny into her own hands, she must find the one male who can tame her wild heart.

After losing everything, Regent Roman Newgate dedicated his life to the Alliance. He thought duty was all he needed, but the moment he meets Amari, everything changes. She is like a flame, beautiful and deadly, yet the heat of one touch is all it takes to know she owns his heart. Their love may be fated, but they need to let go of their painful pasts before they can have a future together. However, time might not be on their side.

When a peaceful meeting of the races on the Delta Station is attacked, allegiances will be tested. Can Amari and Roman defeat the enemy before a war begins, or will everything the Alliance stands for be destroyed? 

NOW AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON | B&N | KOBO | iTUNES




Q&A


When will IAD/The Arcadians be re-released?

IAD and The Arcadians will be back soon! I’ve been waiting for my contracts to end, and with only half of them to go, the wait is almost over. All of the books will be revised and edited, then re-released with new covers this 2018/2019 winter, along with new books in each series!

What about the Breakers’ Bad Boys?

Don’t worry, I definitely have many more books planned for the Breakers’ Bad Boys. All of the men and women of Breakers have stories to tell, and I will get back to them as soon as possible, so please just be patient!

What is next for 3013?

Kali Argent’s next book will feature one of my absolute favorite characters of the series. I don’t know if I’m allowed to tell you who it is yet…but I can say you’ve met him a time or two already. ;)

Do you plan on releasing any Young Adult books?

Yes, I will be releasing some YA books under a different pen name, and I will be sure to tell everyone more around the time I have a release to share.

What else do you have planned for this year?

Up next is a new Fated Encounters novella that I hope you will enjoy. I’m not quite sure how many other books I’ll be able to fit in this year since I’ve had to rearrange my schedule so many times, but I have a lot of fun new stuff planned, including a trilogy, a few stand-alone novels, and a couple of new series. Now, I just have to find the time to write them all!


Once again, thank you for being so patient while I’m recovering. I appreciate all of your support, and I hope you enjoy 3013: ALLEGIANCE!



NOW AVAILABLE AT:
AMAZON | B&N | KOBO | iTUNES

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to have you back with us. Please take your time and look after yourself. In saying that woo hoo to more books. I hope the Texas Summer is nice to you and you get heaps done.

    ReplyDelete