Friday, May 24, 2013

~ As a Thank You to My Readers... ~

Earlier today I had a huge shock... For the first time I have had the incredible experience of seeing my book on the top 100 list for erotica novels on Amazon! I'm thrilled and I just wanted to say thank you to my readers for making my day...and possibly my year!

 
 
So, as a thank you...I'm going to share a sneak peek of my upcoming release with you! Enjoy!
 
Deadly Target
Book 3 of the IAD Agency Series
Coming July 31st!
 
“What are you doing?”
“What does it look like I’m doing?” Mikayla whispered as her hands slid down his chest, over his rock-hard abs until they reached the front of his jeans.
            His breath hissed out as she began working the top button of his jeans opened while her other hand stroked over the rigid length of his cock through the thin material. “Jesus, Mikayla. This room doesn’t have a lock. We can’t do this here.”
            She laughed at the incredulous look on his face as she drew the zipper of his jeans down, allowing the thick, hard length of him to spring free. She took his cock in her hand, pleased that her fingertips didn’t touch around the thick shaft. She nipped at his chin with her teeth as she began stroking his cock, rubbing the pearl of pre-cum weeping at the tip with her thumb.
“Don’t tell me the great Gage Stark is worried about someone seeing us.”
His eyes widened in surprise even as the lust flared brighter in his emerald green eyes. “You aren’t?”
Mikayla shrugged. “You started this. Now I’m aching and want you to finish it. Finish me, come on, Gage. I dare you.”
Fucking hell, she was trying to kill him.
Gage’s breath left in a rush. Christ, he felt like someone had sucker punched him. His body burned with a possessive fire as his mind snapped off and he began pulling at her pants with shaking hands. Thank god for elastic, he thought gleefully as he shoved the black pants down her legs easily, remembering at the last moment to be careful of the bandage on her thigh.
Fuck him, he wanted to devour her, to eat her up with big greedy bites. And he would, but not here. Not know when anyone could walk in and see them. He’d be damned if he let anyone see his woman naked.
And she was...his.

3 comments:

  1. You deserve it Laurie! And I can't wait to see DT in print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Laurie! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Laurie!! I'm so very proud of you!! You totally freaking rock and deserve this like WHOA!

    ReplyDelete