Wednesday, May 15, 2013

~ Warrior Goddesses Charity Auction ~



Warrior Goddesses Charity Auction: May 12-18
 

eBay, seller ID Warrior Goddesses

 
 
Link: To see my "Basket":   http://www.ebay.com/itm/261213935140


I am very proud to be one of the donating authors to this very worthy cause, raising funds for the Pink Door, which helps cancer survivors get back on their feet. I have donated 3 eCopies from my catalog to one lucky bidder, which includes: Under Pressure, One Shot from my military/IAD Agency series and my SCI/Fi novel Into The Dream. If you like books that are packed with action, romance and strong men and women who kick ass, go place a bid and join in this very worthy cause! ALL PROCEEDS OF THE BIDDING GO TO CHARITY!!!

I hope you'll check it out, make some bids and help support the Warrior Goddesses charity event hosted by the Inner Goddesses. There are more than twenty donating authors involved, and they are auctioning off everything from the chance to be a character in a future story to signed books and swag!

The auction will be hosted on eBay with 100% of funds going to the non-profit.  The auction will run May 12-18, closing on midnight (CST), May 18th.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment