Monday, September 15, 2014

~ New Release: Nyght's Eve ~

The Breakers’ Bad Boys series is a combination of several things that I love…bad boys, military men, MMA fighters, bikers, and best of all – spicy hot romance! While my IAD series deals with military men and women working for a covert agency, I wanted to take a different stance for the BBB series. Breakers is a town that caters to men and women who have just come home after leaving the service, and because of that, I wanted to show what happens when they try to acclimate back into “normal” life. The men of Breakers may be bad boys, but they all still have integrity and honor…just like heroes should.

Nyght’s Eve was a very special book to me. It is a book about healing, for both Dare and Evie. 

Daryk “Dare” Nyght is a man who has just come back from serving overseas. He is having trouble acclimating now that he’s home, and is struggling with the realization that he can never be who he once was. He is a changed man. His character is one that I felt I had to write to show glimpses of what my friends in the military have told me they had gone through while in service, but more so, what they dealt with when they came back from their tours. 

Evie is Dare’s perfect match. She is a woman who has her own secrets and insecurities, but she is also a strong, vital presence that helps soothe Dare’s broken spirit. Together, they go on a journey...learning how to trust and both finding the courage to give their hearts.

I know this series has a lot of characters...but I have done that for a specific purpose. Adding to that, the Breakers’ Bad Boys series has one more character that many people might even realize. The truth is, I like to think of the town of Breakers as it’s very own character of this series. It’s not just a location for me. Breakers has personality, it has purpose, and above all, it has heart.

Like any interesting town, the people add to the essence of the place. Each book of this series is not just about two people. It is also about how those people fit into the town and how they interact with their friends and family. I want readers to feel as if they know the town and the people of my series, and feel like they are visiting old friends each time they read one of my books. 

With that said, welcome back to Breakers. May you all come to love the Breakers' Bad Boys as much as I do. I hope you enjoy reading Dare and Evie’s story. Happy Reading!

Daryk “Dare” Nyght is a man on the edge. As a trauma surgeon in the Army, he has seen his share of combat, but his high-risk lifestyle has left him burnt out and in desperate need of some peace. A man without a home, he heads to the small town of Breakers to get some rest and spend some time with a few friends, but what he finds there is more than he ever expected...

Evie Beaumont is a woman who seems to have it all. She has grace, beauty and wealth, but she hides from painful memories by burying herself in her work at the rescue center she runs. When these two lost souls come together in a clash of wills, the sparks between them are undeniable. Will passion be enough or can they find a way to open their hearts for a chance at true love?


BUY LINKS:


No comments:

Post a Comment